Sunday 31 March 2013

Melayu Islam Beraja Presentation

February 7th and 14th,We were divided into groups,this group was from last year's assignment group for MIB , I was in group 7,we talked about "Corruption". We all know what corruption is,we talked like we were from the Anti Corruption Bureau.

There are actually 6 of us,but unfortunately one of us can't make it since he had a national day march past practice. we are Faiz,Ayoi,Yusof,Steven,Aqil(the person who was M.I.A) and myself.

In the picture below you can see us ,from left to right , Faiz (our group leader) , Ayoi,Yusof,ME(in blue) and Steven.


At the end of the class,we just knew that there was points given for this presentation.....I felt bad I didnt talk like someone who had a PHD in corruption,but I was just glad that everything went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment