Sunday 31 March 2013

We are the teachers

i dont really remember when it happen but it was somewhere in february,our teacher miss.sia introduced a new method of learning maths,she chose few people out of 44 students in the class and asked them to teach for a topic the next lesson which is only few days gap.

I was so bad that i laughed at those chosen to be the "teachers" for next lesson. Not being chosen,it feels so peace at heart and mind.

Karma is around us,thats what my friend always says,why?next week its my turn,miss.sia pointed at me and I was blank at first,when she asked my name,I never want to tell my name so that I wouldnt be listed,I chuckled and said my name was "Ammar",she knew I am not "Ammar" so she asked others what my name was,there,my turn came and I had to teach a topic about triangle,SAS,SSS and......is there another one? i dont remember for sure.

It went well,Azizan was really good at maths,for sure he'll get good marks for that,I mean that teaching part,I didnt know that the teaching part was given marks to individual that are teaching until the class ended,I felt sorry for myself that I didnt prepare well for my teaching....I hope she have told me earlier...

No comments:

Post a Comment